Thursday, September 8, 2011

Trash to Treasure Thursday ~~ Take a Seat

This chair was a STEAL!  Well, not really a steal...but a really, really good deal. This blue velvet chair was a remnant from an estate sale.  I inquired as to how much the chair was and he gave me an offer I couldn't refuse.  I loaded it up and we were off!




There are just a few scratches on the wood, but I plan on painting it so scratches won't matter.





The right side of the chair is in mint condition.  The left side.....





Well, let's just say.....ummmm NOT so good!





No brads... No problem!





Not too sure about this hand stitchin' job either!





I can't wait to see how this project turns out!  I'm off to get my hammer, screwdriver, and any other tool I might need.  Until next time!



 Blessings....
Bizzi B  

No comments:

Post a Comment